The perfect tropical pool villa to relax with the family
Property Name: Nichantra 43 – 3 bedrooms
Our 3 bedrooms pool villa is the perfect tropical escape for a family or a group of friends. The strategic location allows having restaurants and shops at only few meters away and at the same time easy access to one of the most beautiful beaches of Phuket, Nai Harn.
Having a private swimming pool is a fantastic solution to lazy days and evening fun. The villa offers comfortable sun beds and a lovely outdoor sofa, alfresco dining space, large indoor living room with entertainment facilities, fully equipped modern kitchen, outdoor shower and a Jacuzzi in the bathroom of the master bedroom. All rooms have a private bathroom and king /queen size beds.
Off street secure parking, electronic security system and digital safes and the use of two quality bicycles and pool toys all add to a secure and relaxed environment on this quieter side of Phuket island.
There is nothing else required to enjoy some quality and relaxed time with your family and friends.
Phuket has a tropical monsoonal climate. It’s warm all year round, but the two periods of April-May and September-October are the hottest. The September-October period is also the wettest due to the southwest monsoon.
Phuket is in a temperate zone. Even though typhoons and tropical storms occasionally batter Hong Kong and the Philippines, Phuket enjoys mild weather and while the heavier rains in September and October can disrupt things a little, it’s rare that the island has several consecutive days of heavy rain.
Recommended rates structure
|High season I
(1 Nov. – 30 Nov.)
(1 Feb. – 30 Apr.)
(1 Dec. – 31 Jan.)
(1 May – 31 Oct.)
- The minimum rental period is one (1) week except for the peak season when one (1) month minimum applies.
- Long Term rental and rate is available by enquiry and negotiation.
- Maid cleaning service twice weekly and bed and bath linen changed weekly is included.
- Access to the local agent is always available for local orientation and problem solving.
- Pick up from and delivery to Phuket Airport can be arranged at local charges.
- Please note that to allow for the large variability in guest’s usage of air conditioning, electricity is charged additional, based on agreed meter readings.